We are sorry to inform you that our recruitment drive has now closed. Please join our social media pages to see future vacancies.
We’re looking for an experienced mid-weight level designer to strengthen our team.
Someone who can toggle effortlessly between print and digital designs. They must be able to design a logo through conceptualising the overall brand vision as well as create UI designs for mobile applications or websites.
The Play Studio is a London based digital creative design agency specialising in website design and animation. We are a small yet growing company, we have a very good reputation for what we do.
Our team consists of experienced designer, developers and animators. We want to strengthen our team so we can serve our clients better.
– Good knowledge of branding and typography
– Ability to design UI for websites and mobile applications
– Illustrate characters for animations (desirable)
– Good knowledge of Adobe Suite, preliminary Photoshop, Illustration and InDesign
– Conceptually strong
– Capable of running own projects in tight deadlines
– Excellent command of the English language
– Team player
Why join Play?
– Our agency is made up of smart creative people and we believe in each other
– We are located in The Pill Box (It’s a cool place to be)
– You get free gym membership
– Secure cycling spots
– We have shower places
– You can see the whole of London from our rooftop
– Flat hierarchy so no bosses
If the above appeals to you, please send your CV, salary expectations and portfolio to Kieran Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org