When it comes to converting consumers, the secret to more sales is as simple as understanding just what your buyer wants (and expects) from your business.
The more you know about your clients, the better. If you know what makes them tick, the better off your business will be. Having at least a basic understanding of consumer psychology and why they buy specific products is a valuable asset for marketers.
The infograph below covers:
1. Help Customers Break Through “Action Paralysis” by setting minimums.
2. Embrace the Power of Labels
3. Understand the 3 types of Buyers
4. Highlight Strengths by Admitting Shortcomings
5. Use Urgency the Smart Way
6. Make Their Brain Light Up ‘Instantly’
7. Make An Enemy
8. Stand for Something
9. Devil’s Advocate
10. Keep ‘em on Their Toes